Creating Healthy Boundaries
Time & Location
About the Event
Creating healthy boundaries for ourselves and being able to say 'no' at times and to people can be difficult. Many of us have learned that saying 'no' is rude and selfish. The truth is: It's not! Saying 'no' means that we stand up for our needs, that we are authentic and truthfull human beings and that we take care of ourselves as much as we take care of others. Saying 'no' creates space for more of what we really want. It creates space for us to be able to unfold our true and powerful self and potential. Our mind becomes clear and free and we can be the best version of us towards ourselves AND the people we love.
In this workshop we will explore:
- Where we would like to express, communicate and live boundaries
- How our beliefs are holding us back and how to transform them
- How it can feel natural and easy to say 'no'
- In what way we need to change the way we think around boundaries
We will talk, think and write - and inspire each other for finding our very own and individual solutions and paths to healthy, firm and authentic boundaries.
- Healthy Boundaries$250+$6.25 Service fee$250+$6.25 Service fee0$0